Sunday, February 19, 2012

Recap of last week!

 Well this was one crazy week. I have been getting ready for our bronze pour in sculpture, working, finished the banner for my friends bridal shower and I have been working on my drawing.


 

I was inspired from the banner from Elsie's wedding. I loved following her wedding on her blog A Beautiful Mess. You should check it out.
So, for her banner I just use newsprint so it wouldn't be to stiff. Then I just used acrylic paint, watered it down and painted it on.
Finally, to hang it I got some hemp and tied each piece together. It ended up better then I expected and I was pretty proud of how it turned out! 



The slow progress of my drawing... I am hoping to start on my 3rd one this week. In my opinion, this one is turning out much better then my 1st drawing. I am getting used to drawing with soft pastels again and not being so heavy handed. 
Well it was a crazy week, but I got a lot finished and finally feel like I am on track for the semester.
xoxo
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment