Saturday, June 9, 2012

Camera Bag for London!

I am getting so excited for London; we go in less than a month!!! I am taking a photography class there and I am looking for a good, light, travel camera bag. Right now I have the Classic in teal from Kelly Moore; I absolutely love it, but it is a little to big. So, I thought I would share a few that I have been looking at for the trip.
 First, is the Posey 2 from Kelly Moore. The Classic from Kelly Moore is so comfortable, so I can only imagine this one is also. It also has a pocket for credit cards and memory cards, but it might be to small though. I just love this bag though!!!



Second, is the Brooklyn from ONA. I love the style of this bag and the size seems perfect; its not to big or small. I'm just unsure on how comfortable it would be carrying for hours while walking around London.

Third, is the Lowepro Passport Sling Bag. It looks very comfortable and perfect of travel.
There are so many great camera bags out there. I guess I just need to decide which on is best for me.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
xoxo
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment