Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thankful For My Dad

I am so thankful to have such a wonderful and understanding dad. Sometimes the only thing I need is to hear my dad say is "you can do this".
This weekend I was supposed to be in California visiting my step mom and sister; sadly, I deiced it was in my best interest not to go, and study for my botany course. For those of you who have not taken a summer class, it is difficult. My professor even said, "You are all crazy." The reason I am taking this course is to be able to graduate in December. 
Having so much scientific information thrown at you, in such a short period of time, is stressful. I feel like no matter how hard I study, I can not comprehend what is being said, and that is so frustrating. 
So when I called my dad upset and conflicted with what I should do this weekend, he calmed me and understood how I was feeling; he even told me stories of when he was is school.
 My dad says I am to hard on myself and that I am doing a great job, and I am so thankful to have someone who supports me no matter what.
Thank you Daddy. I love you!


 Love,
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment