Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Etsy Favorites!


[1. 2. 3. 4. 5.]

I absolutely love these items from Etsy. First, is a beautiful, hand dyed, canvas & leather backpack by McLovebuddy. The perfect city bag. Second, is the adorable Pet Rock necklace by Field Guide Design. I mean, come on, who doesn't want a pet rock?! Third, is a oatmeal colored turban twist headband by Peeko. I love these, but I have never had one. One Day! Fourth, is the GORGEOUS Moonchild necklace by Nina Mantra. I can't wait to have that around my neck! And last, but certainly not least, the stunning hand painted, wood earrings by Papiki.


 Now that I am done daydreaming of all the things I wish I could buy myself, I need to go to sleep, so I am rested for class in the morning.

Sweet Dreams,
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment