Thursday, September 13, 2012

4 Simple Goals


Elsie from A Beautiful Mess has encouraged us to choose positive action goals instead of just the end result. I love this challenge and I think it will be a great way to complete my last semester.

1. Focus on my artwork. My senior exhibition is in December, so I really need to focus on my artwork. December 7th is around the corner and I need to work on my art everyday. 
2. Eat more green. I gained weight while I was London and eating greens always makes me feel balanced. 
3. Explore different styles of photography. I am a photography major, but still feel like I don't know enough about it. I was to try different lighting techniques and styles this semester. 
4. Take advantage of the wellness center. Like I said before, I have some extra weight, so I am going to go the wellness center more. Exercising will give me more energy for all the work I need to be doing.

What are your goals before 2013?
xoxo
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment