Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Start Of School




1. Working on sketches for my senior exhibition!!!! I can't believe I am GRADUATING!!!
2. We have been moving for the last week and it has been very stressful; thankfully my aquarium can make me feel peaceful.
3. A sketch for a mask I'm going to attempt to make. 
4. I thought I was going to make the mask out of wood, but I think I'm going to try a different method. 
5. The new place! It is perfect, even though I haven't been able to sleep very well. :/
6. I finally got my book of the pictures I took in London! It is pictures of all the little things that bring London to life!

I know it has been a while since I have posted, but I can't wait to start posting my progress with my senior show! How did your first week of school go?
xoxo
Kaegan

1 comment:

  1. No first week of school for me, and I HAVE to see the London book if you are willing to let me.

    I did workout everyday this week though (so far) and hope to keep doing so.

    The mask reminds me of something out of an old video game!!

    ReplyDelete