Monday, October 15, 2012

Currently...


Feeling Motivated by this... "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." Wow, talk about truth. This definitely applies to a few aspects of my life right now, but for now I can only focus on one. My art.


Wanting to make one of these... Right now, all my jewelry is hanging from tacks and are a little tangled. This would be a simple and feasible way to organize my jewelry.


Loving the myfitnesspal app. This semester I have started a journey of learning and working towards good health (which I will be posting about more soon). This app is great for tracking calories and exercise.


Wishing for this... I have been looking at open knit cardigans & fell in love with this one from Chic Wish.


Contemplating getting a red ombre...


& of course...
Working on my artwork. This is a picture I took of my brother this weekend with my Holga Lens.

xo
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment