Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spaces: My Safe Place

So, I realized that I haven't really talked about my move. In September, we moved to a new house only two streets over from our old house, but it is still a huge improvement. The old house was nice, but it was built in the 70s and didn't receive much maintenance. Plus, it seemed to collect dirt by the buckets. The new house we are renting was recently renovated; the down side to that is it doesn't allow pets (which is why Sage is with step dad). Living with all guys has it's up and downs, but mostly I enjoy it. It is a relaxed environment and even though they're a little messy, I'm okay with doing a few dishes. Most of the house looks like a typical guys place, so I've tried to make my room my safe place. I do share a room with my boyfriend, and we have lived together long enough that our  styles have combined. Anyways, I thought I would share some images of my safe place. 





Where is your safe place?
xo
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment