Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Behind...

Okay, It's official. I am WAY behind.
I should be done with my 7th drawing this week, but I am only on my 5th. EEK!!!
Not to mention I really need to get going on my photography. That being said, if anyone wants to be a model for me that would be amazing!!!

It is also time for me to start my steel project for sculpture. I recently finished my wood sculpture, which I will put pictures up later. 
For the steel sculpture we are supposed to look at other artists' work for inspiration. Martha Walker's work really caught my eye. 
I really love these two pieces, "Up in Smoke" on the left & "Hope" on the right. Not only are they beautiful and organic, I also love the shadow that is casts; they add a entire different way to view the piece. 
You can look at more of her artwork here.

Love, 
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment