Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy Week + Brother's Birthday

This is going to be one crazy week. I have all my portfolios due in drawing, sculpture, and photography, so I may not have time to post this week. Also, don't forget to come out to the gallery opening this Friday at 6pm. It's going to be so fun and can't wait to see you! 


Today is my baby brother's birthday!!! He is 11 years old. If you follow my blog you know that my twin brother and sister just had their birthday in April, and I still can't get over how big they all are getting. My baby brother, Chance, is one of the most artistic kids I have ever met. I absolutely love that we have this connection. One of my favorite doodles he did when he was little I have on my old sketch book. It is of his dream house for the family.

 

I feel so lucky to have such amazing siblings that love me, care for me, and even challenge me. And I am so thankful for Chance; he may be one hard-headed little kid, but he is the sweetest, funniest and most caring little brother too. 
I love you Chance and happy birthday!!! 


Love,
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment