Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weekend Home!


I had such an amazing weekend.
#1 I got to see my mom; she is my best friend and I was having major withdraws. I got to see my brothers and sisters, which I still can't believe how fast they are growing up. 
&
#2 I went to EDGEFEST 22!!! It was amazing, and I couldn't have gone with more amazing friends. We are still talking about what a blast it was!!!

Did I mention I made the most amazing cookie EVER!!! Well, I did! 

In other news; this week has been and will continue to be filled with art. Next week all my drawings are due and I also have to finish 2 sculptures. Ekk. Hopefully the pressure will get my creative juices flowing and I will get everything done on time. <--- Really there isn't an option. 
Today I entered 2 sculptures and 2 drawings into the student show so I really hope they make. Fingers Crossed. 

Well I hope everyone is having a great week so far! 
Here a song that I just can't get out of my head since Edgefest & I love it!!! 

Love, 
Kaegan


No comments:

Post a Comment