Friday, May 4, 2012

Visit From My Dad & Art Show

This week has been crazy in an amazing way. It started out with very little sleep and a lot of time in the studio, and ended with an awesome visit from my daddy and the gallery opening. I am so excited and truly shocked because I won the Juanita Harvey Achievement Award, which is the highest award! It has made me realize that if I really apply myself to my artwork it pays off. I just can't believe it and I am so honored.


I'm so glad that I got to see my dad this week; I don't think he realizes how much it means to me just to be able to see him and talk to him about everything. He is the best! 

 
These are the pieces that I have in the show.  It will be up through the summer, so if you get a chance you should go look at all the amazing art. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 
xoxo
Kaegan


No comments:

Post a Comment