Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fear...

Have you ever had a dream that you wake up from feeling completely unrested?
This week that seems to be happening to me a lot; for example: last night I had a dream that I was going to my graduation (which will be in December!), and I got lost in a maze on the way to the ceremony. Yes, I realize the meaning of this dream; it is my fear of not being able to graduate on time. This is a completely normal fear for any college student. As an art major I have to exhibit my our show, that is cohesive and tells a story with my artwork, and as of now I have no clue what that is going to be. I'm Terrified, and to already be loosing sleep over it I must be even more terrified then I thought. 
I tend to be an person who thrives on time limits; the thought of running out of time gets my creative juices flowing. I need to find that again and not let the fear drag me down. Fear is my friend. 


  via


xoxo
Kaegan

1 comment:

  1. Love this Kaegen. Yes, use fear to propel yourself forward! It's a constant juggle but it helps knowing we're not alone :) xo

    ReplyDelete