Sunday, May 20, 2012

Great Weekend in Cali!

 
I had such an amazing time in California this weekend. It is so relaxing to be able to sit outside and enjoy a good book. You can do that in Texas but the air is not a fresh and bit warmer (meaning bloody hot). Not to mention the food is amazing. It is also so fresh and light, completely different then Texas. In fact, every time I visit I have to go to this little Vietnamese restaurant and get their spring rolls; they are amazing!!!


It is such a blessing to have such an amazing and supporting family, and it is so beautiful to see us all gather as one to support each other. This weekend it was for my little sister, who graduated high school! I am so proud of her and it has been such an amazing thing to watch her blossom from a silly, curly headed little girl to a beautiful, fearless women.
  
I am so thankful I was able to go, and I hope everyone had an amazing weekend also.
xoxo
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment