Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pasta Salad Yumminess


So my pasta salad was successful and was just perfect for a warm summer day.


All you need is: 
Mozzarella 
Grape tomato
Pasta of your choice
Sunflower Kernels

Go ahead and cook your pasta and drain it. Mix some olive oil and balsamic vinegar with the pasta and put it in a bowl in the fridge to chill. While the pasta is cooling down, cut about half your tomatoes and half of the mozzarella and then put them in the bowl with the pasta. Add salt and more balsamic vinegar until it tastes good. Top it off with sunflower kernels and enjoy.

After I made it I remembered "Oh yea, I live with 3 people".
I needed to make it so there was enough for everyone; I added a leftover pasta packet from a hamburger helper, the rest of the tomatoes and mozzarella, and some spinach.

It ended up being delicious and made awesome leftovers!


xoxo
Kaegan

No comments:

Post a Comment